QML Global Object
- The Qt object: This object is specific to QML, and provides helper methods and properties specific to the QML environment.
- qsTr(), qsTranslate(), qsTrId(), QT_TR_NOOP(), QT_TRANSLATE_NOOP(), and QT_TRID_NOOP() functions: These functions are specific to QML, and provide translation capabilities to the QML environment.
- gc() function: This function is specific to QML, and provides a way to manually trigger garbage collection.
- print() function: This function is specific to QML, and provides a simple way to output information to the console.
- The console object: This object implements a subset of the FireBug Console API.
- XMLHttpRequest, DOMException: These objects implement a subset of the W3C XMLHttpRequest specification.
The XMLHttpRequest object, which can be used to asynchronously obtain data from over a network.
- QML's XMLHttpRequest does not enforce the same origin policy.
responseXML XML DOM tree currently supported by QML is a reduced subset of the DOM Level 3 Core API supported in a web browser. The following objects and properties are supported by the QML implementation: