PhongAlphaMaterial QML Type
The PhongAlphaMaterial class provides a default implementation of the phong lighting effect with alpha. More...
|Import Statement:||import Qt3D.Extras 2.15|
- alpha : real
- ambient : color
- blendFunctionArg : BlendEquation::BlendFunction
- destinationAlphaArg : BlendEquationArguments::Blending
- destinationRgbArg : BlendEquationArguments::Blending
- diffuse : color
- shininess : real
- sourceAlphaArg : BlendEquationArguments::Blending
- sourceRgbArg : BlendEquationArguments::Blending
- specular : color
The phong lighting effect is based on the combination of 3 lighting components ambient, diffuse and specular. The relative strengths of these components are controlled by means of their reflectivity coefficients which are modelled as RGB triplets:
- Ambient is the color that is emitted by an object without any other light source.
- Diffuse is the color that is emitted for rought surface reflections with the lights.
- Specular is the color emitted for shiny surface reflections with the lights.
- The shininess of a surface is controlled by a float property.
- Alpha is the transparency of the surface between 0 (fully transparent) and 1 (opaque).
This material uses an effect with a single render pass approach and performs per fragment lighting. Techniques are provided for OpenGL 2, OpenGL 3 or above as well as OpenGL ES 2.
alpha : real
Holds the alpha component of the object which varies between 0 and 1.
The default value is 0.5.
ambient : color
Holds the current ambient color.
Holds the blend equation function argument.
Holds the blend equation destination alpha blending argument.
Holds the blend equation destination RGB blending argument.
diffuse : color
Holds the current diffuse color.
shininess : real
Holds the current shininess.
Holds the blend equation source alpha blending argument.
Holds the blend equation source RGB blending argument.
specular : color
Holds the current specular color.