$book = '..'?>
includeHeader('', '', 'mherg.html');
slocal Reference Guide
slocal: process .maildelivery on non-MMDF systems
- -addr address, more...
- Address to use for addr field
- -user username, more...
- User name for mailbox, home directory, and undocumented
- -file pathname
- Pathname of temporary file
- -sender address, more...
- addr field and $(sender) variable
- -mailbox pathname
- pathname of mailbox file
- -home pathname
- pathname of home directory
- -maildelivery pathname
- pathname of .maildelivery file
- List each delivery action
- -noverbose (default)
- Be quiet
- Show .maildelivery parsing and variables
includeFooter('$Date: 2006-05-31 15:13:43 -0700 (Wed, 31 May 2006) $',
'OReilly: 1991, 1992, 1995');
- address info
sender, more..., more...
- In .maildelivery file:
- Available in $(address),
$(info), and $(sender) variables, respectively.
- address is tested as addr field and
sender is tested as source field.